How to Make Unforgettable Bloody Mary’s
For those of you that are mimosa drinkers, I apologize as I rain on your parade. Mimosa’s just don’t do it for me. But Bloodys? Bloody Mary’s are my kinda style. 🍹
Now, not every Bloody Mary is up to par. To be honest, you kind of got to scope the scene that you’re at, see who’s ordered them and see what they look like.
Yeah, call me picky.
I am just a girl that knows what she wants and I ain’t going to settle for anything less. Yes, I am still talking about Bloody Mary’s.
– Start by dipping the rim of your cup in Montreal Steak Seasoning… Trust me on this one.
– Vodka… DUH.
– Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix… This is crucial. Other Bloody Mary mix’s just can’t even.
– A couple splashes of Worchester Sauce… Self explanatory.
– A couple splashes of Cholula Hot Sauce… Because I said so!
– 1/4 teaspoon of Horseradish… Boom, boom, pow!
– 1 piece of Celery… Because what is a Bloody Mary without celery?
– A couple Olives & Jalapeños on a toothpick… Great appetizing accessory. Hell, even add some green beans and pickles!
– Last but certainly not least, bacon… Because everyone loves bacon.
These are the bare necessities. The minimum per say.
If you’re at a super festive place, there may be a small meal included within your Bloody Mary.
These small meals can range from: – A piece of pizza 🍕
– A Burger 🍔
– Tater Tots
– Crab Legs
– Shrimp 🍤
– Chicken 🍗
– Ribs 🍖
– A Sandwich
– Onion Rings
– French Fries 🍟
When it’s made by yours truly, it will blow your mind, as will I. 💁🏼
Enjoy my friends!