Drink of the Week! Pink Lemonade Moscato
Lemonade is where it’s at!
Plus this recipe is so simple you’d have to be real TuRNt to not get it right. So start pouring peasants!
Pink Lemonade Moscato
- 1 bottle of Barefoot Bubbly in Pink Moscato Champagne
- 1 two liter of Strawberry Lemonade soda (if you can’t find this, any pink lemonade drink will do)
- Fresh lemons
- Fresh raspberries
- Cut the lemons (DUH)
- Mix that entire damn bottle of champagne with half of the bottle of the lemonade into a pitcher… Just the kind of ratio TCD likes!
- Rim each glass with some suga suga
- Add fresh lemons and raspberries to each glass so you look like the classy betch you are..
- Serve cold, obvi.
Now go drink your fancy AF drink while laying on the front of a yacht cruising through Mi-A-Miiii. Or just drink it lying by your blow up pool in your backyard. Either way works. At the end of the day you’re drinking so we’re definitely not going to judge!