Drink of the Week! Blue Hawaiian
It’s Friday. And I don’t like it, I love it.
Yeah, summer is basically over but hey, who said we have to act like it?!
Therefore, this week’s Drink of the Week is a Blue Hawaiian- specifically from Luau Larry’s on Catalina Island (and how appropriate that we have two of our TCD girls there this weekend!)
For those of you not in reach of hitting up Luau Larry’s, here’s the ingredients and some instructions on how you’re going to make your own!
1 oz Light Rum
1 oz Blue Curaco
1 oz Sweet and Sour
1 oz Triple Sec
2 oz Pineapple Juice
1 Pineapple Wedge
1. Find a festive cup, because we know every drink tastes better in a festive cup.
2. Pour in the pineapple juice first.
3. Add the rum, sweet and sour and triple sec.
4. Add the blue curaco last to make it look like the pic and totally instagramable.
5. Add the pineapple wedge to the rim.
6. Plop that cherry in.
That’s it! You have accomplished a Blue Hawaiian. Now all you need is your hula skirt and lei! 😉
Until Next Time,